To Andy ... with thanks

Vickie Robinson writes: It’s funny how news can change our lives in an instant. There is always joy, sadness, and uncertainty in the news. The news of my coworker’s new role at a new congregation in Colorado brought to mind feelings of joy and sadness. The more I wrestled with my feeling of sadness, the more I remembered all the times this coworker took me under his wings during my times of stress in my new position as an office administrator that I did not think would ever improve. He always let me know that the achievement of working on the weekly church bulletins would get easier with time and that if I didn’t understand something, it wasn’t the end of the world, and he was always there for me. My once sad news has now turned into news of joy because I now realize what an honor and blessing it has been for me to work alongside such a phenomenal and talented colleague and friend as Andrew Peters.

Andy, thank you so much for being there for me even when it seemed as though there was no light at the end of the tunnel. You were that light for me! God bless you and your family as you begin this new and exciting phase of your lives.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways of staying connected

Thoughts on the Kingdom and the "Kin-dom"

A Tale of Two Basins

Labels

Show more