How Blessed You Are

Vickie Robinson writes: When I watch the world around me slowly repair itself, and life as we once knew it returns to the world, I am forever grateful and thankful for every single time when the news reminds me of the staggering numbers of Covid cases, catastrophic events, and the number of Afghan refugees and migrants trying to cross the border. Knowing this, I have realized how blessed I have been. I have not had the virus, nor have any of my family members; I have not experienced natural disasters such as Hurricane Ida; and I have the freedom to do things that others can only dream of.

If you run into a rough patch in life, remind yourself how blessed you are to have your health, freedom to live your life the way you want, and no natural disasters.  And remember to thank God for it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways of staying connected

Thoughts on the Kingdom and the "Kin-dom"

A Tale of Two Basins

Labels

Show more