Virtual choirs

Nancy Quigley writes: I have loved seeing and listening to virtual choirs lately and I happened to notice this when I was visiting the PCUSA website: a choir of 38 International Peacemakers gathered by the Presbyterian Peacemaking Program to share a rendition of the hymn, "This Is My Song."


Rick Nutt is one of the singers - did you know him when he was around 2PC?




Tim Woodcock writes: Please send any other examples of virtual choirs to timwoodcock@speedpost.net and we can create a thread here.


Something even more elaborate: NYC Virtual Choir and Orchestra - "How Can I Keep From Singing?" (link submitted by Nathan Schroeder)

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing these virtual choirs! "This Is My Song" was just what my soul needed a few days ago. - Rev. Travis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ways of staying connected

Thoughts on the Kingdom and the "Kin-dom"

A Tale of Two Basins

Labels

Show more